My experience with ACTMEP 8-Part HVAC Design & Drafting Workshop.
If you are looking to join the 8-Part HVAC Design & Drafting Workshop then you must read this guide.
See, everything has its pros and cons. Isn’t it?
In this guide, you will get to know about the following things:
I know that below are things which are running through your mind when you hear about Workshop.
- How was my experience with HVAC Design & Drafting Workshop?
- What is this 8-Part HVAC Design & Drafting Workshop?
- What are you going to Learn?
- How are you going to Learn?
- Duration of this Workshop?
- Workshop Fee?
- Who can join this Workshop?
- How to join this Workshop?
How was my experience with HVAC Design & Drafting Workshop?
I am a part of HVAC Design & Drafting Workshop and in this program, I learned many things from basic to advanced level stuff in HVAC Engineering.
My experience with HDD Workshop was very positive. However, I’d like to mention some of the things which I didn’t like.
You might find the project which has been assigned to you is a bit overwhelming but if you want to complete the project just follow what the trainer says.
Apart from the project everything is excellently structured. It’s a new way of learning the subject
After every live coaching call, there’s a Q&A session that happens for those who have doubts regarding the particular assignment. That’s the one thing I like about HDD Workshop.
What is this 8-Part HVAC Design & Drafting Workshop?
This workshop is introduced to those who are passionate about HVAC and looking to transform their Career.
You don’t need go to an institute and spend 20000 thousand and 25000 to learn it.
The most important thing is this program is more practical and hands-on because the Workshop is all about learning by doing things.
This program is designed in such a way that you will learn 8 important modules on which you can build your HVAC Career.
What are you going to Learn?
You will learn the HVAC Concepts which are more practical and hands-on because the workshop is all about learning by doing things.
Some of the HVAC Design Concepts:
Introduction to HVAC, Building Orientation, Basic Components of Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration, Psychometry, Heat Load Calculations, Air Distribution System, Damper Selections, Air Terminal Selection, Equipment Selection.
How are you going to Learn?
After joining the HVAC Workshop, you will be shared the login details for LMS or an APP where you have to sign up and log in using your Email ID.
You will get one month to finish the videos. After a month they will start live webinar coaching calls for all the students who enroll on the course.
Three Coaching Calls
- In the first coaching call, the trainer will teach you the important modules and assign a project and guide you on how to do it on all the topics which you have learned through the videos and also you can share your questions with the trainer and clear your doubts.
- In the Second Coaching Call, the trainer will give you a recap on all the important topics and know about your improvements on the project and help you to finish.
- In the third Coaching Call, the trainer will let you know how to submit the project and the certification process.
- There will be Q&A session following each coaching call.
Duration of this Workshop?
The complete program will be for 2 Months.
- The first month,you have to finish watching all the videos.
- In the second month, you have to attend the live coaching calls to learn and finish the project.
The cost of the workshop is 1999.
Who should join this workshop?
Professionals: If you are a working professional and want to switch your career then this workshop is exclusively for you.
Let me tell you, many working professionals joined this workshop such as Mechanical Engineers Electrical Engineers and Civil Engineers, Small business owners, etc.
Student: You learn a new skill and getting a job in the HVAC industry is huge. And it’s also considered as one of the most in-demand skills.
If you want to make your career in HVAC Industry you just need to have Passion.
Else everything can be figured out.
But if you don’t have passion then I’d not recommend you to come & learn just thinking that everything is going to work out for you Then it’s not going to work for you.